Close this search box.

Report a Code Violation

Let Us Know How We Can Help

See something in our city that could use our help? Report a violation to the Department of Code Enforcement. You can report a violation in several ways:

Please ensure you provide the complete street address or cross-street location, type of complaint (i.e., falling fence, tall vegetation, illegal sign, etc.) and any other information that may be useful for a code enforcement officer.

To remain anonymous when reporting a violation, call in your concern or use the Report a Problem feature on our website. This will allow you to add a violation without giving a name and phone number. Please note that emails are not anonymous as they contain the sender’s email address.

Please reach out to the Code Enforcement Department for further information and questions.

City of Mishiwaka Indiana, The Princess City Established 1833

Code Enforcement

100 Lincolnway West,
Mishawaka, IN 46544

Phone: (574) 258-1612
Fax: (574) 258-1713

Monday – Friday, 8:30 am – 4:45 pm

Director: Joe VanNevel

Weights & Measures Inspector:
Roger Shields
Phone: 574-258-1668