New Traffic alert – Charles St from Lincolnway East to Vistula Rd restricted to thru traffic. (6/4-8/16) Access to Twin Branch Park and parking lot is open. NIPSCO has also notified the City of Mishawaka that a very necessary and immediate repair/maintenance is going to take place on their 16″ Steel Pipeline on southbound 331.  There will be partial lane closure southbound 331 starting Wednesday, 6/5/2024 on 331 near Dragoon Trail and Dragoon Trail will be closed west of 331 (1,600 feet) for excavation.  The work may take longer than five days to complete. It will most likely take crews five days to repair the line with additional days to do inspection and clean up/restore the excavation area. NIPSCO is looking at closer to being in that area for two weeks.    
Close this search box.

Report a Problem

Thank you for messaging the City of Mishawaka and the Mishawaka Police Department. Please keep in mind that our page is not monitored 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. If this is an emergency, please call 911. For non-emergencies, please call 574-258-1678 Press 1 to have an officer respond at time of incident.

In case of an electrical outage and/or an electrical emergency, please call 574-258-1649.  Discovered a non-emergent issue that needs our attention? Please select the issue type below and tell us more about how we can help. If the problem you are experiencing is an emergency involving a crime in progress or a life-threatening situation, please call 911 immediately. If you need to report theft, shoplifting or vandalism, or need to contact a City of Mishawaka department about an issue please use our incident form.

Trash and recycling problems can now be reported directly to Republic Services via this link.

The form below is for your use in submitting feedback and/or reporting a problem.  If you like, you can remain anonymous.

Submit Feedback or Report a Problem

    Please enter your email address. If you do not have one or would prefer to submit the form anonymously, leave the default address of