The Indiana Department of Environmental Management (IDEM) has declared that today Tuesday June 27th is an Air Quality Action Day in our region for Particulate Matter (PM 2.5).
Particulate Matter (PM 2.5)
Unhealthy for Sensitive Groups
The weather pattern continues to move smoke from Canadian wildfires across the state.
Sensitive groups (people with respiratory diseases, older adults, and children) should reduce prolonged outdoor exertion, and check the air quality this week.
Do your part to help clean the air by taking action!
- Bike, Walk, carpool, or take the bus
- Perform regular vehicle maintenance
- Conserve fuel by combining trips
- Refuel your car in the evening
- Reduce engine idling time