Drainage Problems

Use this form to report a drainage problem either on your property or on public property.

Please enter your email address. If you do not have one or would prefer to submit the form anonymously, leave the default address of donotreply@mishawaka.in.gov.

(erosion, flooding, illicit discharge, etc.)

Please provide as much detail as possible.

This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.
Enter the characters shown in the image.