Will's Clock


Street Address: 107 Lincolnway East

Year Built: 1871

City Ordinance: 3491-9115400

National Registry #:

A landmark of downtown Mishawaka since 1871, Will's Clock was the first historic site designated in 1991 by the newly formed Mishawaka Historic Review Board. 

From 1953 to 1994, Will’s Jewelry Store was at 107 Lincolnway West. Though ownership has changed through the years, the business has kept the Will’s Jewelry name. Upon her retirement in 1994, Mrs. Georgia Will gave the clock to the City of Mishawaka.

The original clock was displayed as a hanging pocketwatch but unfortunately was destroyed in 1935 when a cement truck backed into it. In 1988, it's replacement also fell victim to a traffic accident and was replaced with the 1895 Seth Thomas clock that currently stands on the site.